1. Added support(Backend) for revisiting changes made to Hypertest's configurations/settings(e.g., Service Config, Middlewares, Manual Assertions, Permanent & Temporary Rules, Deduplication Rules).
UI support for this feature is in development.
2. Added support for defining Flows(test scenarios e.g., login, payment) for application under test. Flows are an ordered set of APIs that represents a user scenario.
A new section for flows has been on the side navigation bar. Users can check for coverage of flows before starting a test and after the test has been completed just like API coverage.
3. Added support for adding user-defined annotations to Hypertest's Ingress deployments with the help of config-map.
1. Enhanced reporting for VALUE_MODIFIED errors by omitting common known false positives e.g., changed access-tokens/URLs in the body. Users can turn off this enhancement by setting AUTO_IGNORE_COMMON_VALUE_MODIFICATIONS to "no" in the service config.
2. Improved error reporting when the content type of responses changes. CONTENT_TYPE_CHANGED difference will only be reported if the subtype of content-type has changed e.g., JSON to XML, in such scenarios differences for the body will not be reported.
3. Updated Last Mirrored Request dialog on the Home page, now using Monaco editor to display last mirrored request payload.
4. Changed the icon for adding a new request in a test case.
5. Changed action for updating/restarting Hypertest's Central Service(K8s), now users can do cmmd+click on the dashboard version to open up the dialog.
6. Now service description is a required field while adding new service from Hypertest's Central Service(K8s).
1. Bug fix for secrets when a user tries to save a middleware.
2. Bug fix for performance report, write APIs(e.g., PUT, POST, PATCH) were not included in the performance report if config option SHOULD_TEST_WRITE_REQUESTS is set to "no".
Now write APIs performance stats will be reported for primary application if SHOULD_TEST_WRITE_REQUESTS is set to "no".
3. Bug Fix for service config editor height and scroll.